The Gibuu / Wolf is one of 4 main clans in the Gitxsan territory and is my father clan, which means his clan is charged with taking care of me and my siblings throughout my life. If ever there is a time I need help, they will be there. In happy times and sad times. This is a part of our Gitxsan culture. I asked permission from my father and uncle to draw a wolf as is the proper procedure and respect. This is why I chose to draw this wolf with form line.
The wolf is respected for its intelligence, strength, agility and cunning ability to hunt. Their capacity for loyalty and devotion to family is one of the pillars of our culture. The wolf's speech and song through its howl is impressive and is imitated in our dances.
Custom printed double knit face coverings keep you safe and comfortable for all day use! Featuring:
• Made from our super stretchy double knit poly
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Double layer of tightly knitted fabric that appears as a single layer
• Precision cut edges to replace ties and elastics
• Vibrant prints are completely permanent
* Be cautious if you are prone to skin allergies as these coverings are 100% polyester