It is believed that Killerwhales inhabit ancient villages deep in the ocean and shed their black and white skins and live as humans there. When a chief dies, the Killerwhale will come close to shore to carry the chief's spirit.
Like the wolf, the Killerwhale are familial and are always seen in pods. The Killerwhale is also known as Protector of the Sea and Sea Wolf. This is why I have a 'watcher' in my killerwhales' dorsal fin and a wolf within its' body.
I love the Killerwhale and love the environment in which it lives. My ancestral name, which was carried by my grandmother and many grandmothers before, is Wihl Buun. It translates to the 'splash made by the whale's tail as it hits the surface of the ocean'. Love and Light.
About the garment:
- Length: 26"
- Black stretch tank top underlayer
- Asymmetrical see through chiffon cape
- Covers shoulders and upper arms & Shape-flattering
- Premium ITY Knit (95% Polyester, 5% Spandex)
- Chiffon for cape (100% Polyester)
- Machine Washable
- Sizes XS to XL
- Made in Canada