It is believed that Killerwhales inhabit ancient villages deep in the ocean and shed their black and white skins and live as humans there. When a chief dies, the Killerwhale will come close to shore to carry the chief's spirit.
Like the wolf, the Killerwhale are familial and are always seen in pods. The Killerwhale is also known as Protector of the Sea and Sea Wolf. This is why I have a 'watcher' in my killerwhales' dorsal fin and a wolf within its' body.
I love the Killerwhale and love the environment in which it lives. My ancestral name, which was carried by my grandmother and many grandmothers before, is Wihl Buun. It translates to the 'splash made by the whale's tail as it hits the surface of the ocean'. Love and Light.
Our fine art prints are just the way to add that beautiful finishing touch to a room! Printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing.
• Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality)
• 300gsm weight
• Matte finish, no surface glare
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone