Some believe that Killerwhales inhabit ancient villages deep in the ocean and shed their black and white skins and live as humans there. In some cultures, when a chief dies, Killerwhales will come close to shore to carry the chief's spirit.
Like the wolf, the Killerwhale are familial and are always seen in pods. The Killerwhale is also known as Protector of the Sea and Sea Wolf. This is why I have a 'watcher' in my killerwhales' dorsal fin and a wolf within its' body.
I love the Killerwhale and love the environment in which it lives. My ancestral name, which was carried by my grandmother and many grandmothers before, is Wii' hlbuun. It translates to the 'splash made by the whale's tail as it hits the surface of the ocean'. Love and Light.
Custom printed cotton sateen face coverings give you extra peace of mind in style! Featuring:
• Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
• Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
• Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away