The Hummingbird moves quickly from flower to flower gathering food and pollinating the plant as it does so. This relationship is a million years old. As an Indigenous person, I also believe that the Hummingbird also gathers messages from our ancestors. So, when a hummingbird hovers in front of you and seemingly stares at you, it is actually sending you a message from your ancestors.
About the garment:
- Length: 26"
- Black stretch tank top underlayer
- Asymmetrical see through chiffon cape
- Covers shoulders and upper arms & Shape-flattering
- Premium ITY Knit (95% Polyester, 5% Spandex)
- Chiffon for cape (100% Polyester)
- Machine Washable
- Sizes XS to XL
- Made in Canada