The Hummingbird moves quickly from flower to flower gathering food and pollinating the plant as it does so. This relationship is a million years old.
As an Indigenous person, I also believe that the Hummingbird also gathers messages from our ancestors. So, when a hummingbird hovers in front of you and seemingly stares at you, it is actually sending you a message from your ancestors.
I heard an elder sharing not too long ago, I did not know him, but he shared that when you lose a loved one, no matter the age, when they cross the veil and journey on, they are now your ancestors. That made me think very hard and gave me comfort...I hope it gives you comfort too. Love and Light.
These fitted tank tops are so versatile. The peachskin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are black and gray
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low