The Hummingbird moves quickly from flower to flower gathering food and pollinating the plant as it does so. This relationship is a million years old. As an Indigenous person, I also believe that the Hummingbird also gathers messages from our ancestors. So, when a hummingbird hovers in front of you and seemingly stares at you, it is actually sending you a message from your ancestors. The lettering is actually an anagram that reads FINAWEAR backwards and upside down :).
Custom printed double knit face coverings keep you safe and comfortable for all day use! Featuring:
• Made from our super stretchy double knit poly
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Double layer of tightly knitted fabric that appears as a single layer
• Precision cut edges to replace ties and elastics
• Vibrant prints are completely permanent
* Be cautious if you are prone to skin allergies as these coverings are 100% polyester