Frog or Ganada (Gitxsan) is my clan. The frog lives in two systems on earth, water and land. So it is known to be adaptable, wise and able to transcend realms and worlds.
The beautiful singing of the Ganada often represents the common voice of all people, it is therefore empowering and magical to be a recipient of a mystical performance. Often, you will see the Ganada's tongue touching another being, this is how it is exchanging knowledge and power. Or, you may see a Ganada peeking out from another creature or living organism. You can be assured that the creature has seen and heard what Ganada has seen and heed it's advice.
Artwork printed boxer brief undies:
- Made from our super soft peachskin jersey in 92% polyester/8%spandex and lined with bamboo/rayon/spandex for comfort.
- Classic no-fly boxer brief cut provides ample room with the right amount of support.
- Fully printed 1.25” wide elastic waistband gives your undies a added touch of individuality.
- Activeseam stitching to move with you and keep seams smooth and bulk free.
- Never-fade full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
-Made in Canada and Authentic Indigenous Art by Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist.