The flamingo is not from my territory but I love them! The Seminole share the territory with this bird, native to Florida. The pink colour comes from eating plankton and crustaceans. This is what a flamingo looks like in my eyes and in form line.
Our vibrant, body hugging fitted skirts can be paired with a tunic top for the office, or dressed up for a night out!
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each fitted skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Fitted skirt hugs your body and falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon