The feather is significant in many cultures. In my Gitxsan culture, down is spread as an honourary gesture for guests before ceremony. Dancers dance with down in their head dress so that it spreads as the song is sung and the dancers dance. To witness this is quite spectacular as the air is filled with down and it slowly settles on honoured guests is like a blessing. In other cultures, the feather symbolizes respect, communication, healing, and embracing. To be in receipt of a feather is to be acknowledged for your work that benefits your community.Made to move with you, our athletic crop top gives freedom to your creativity and yoga practice! Printed crop tops pair perfectly with our classic or yoga capris and leggings to keep you covered for your workouts, dance routines, or day-to-day style.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every athletic crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Chlorine resistant
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
• Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon!