The feather is significant in many cultures. In my Gitxsan culture, down is spread as an honourary gesture for guests before ceremony. Dancers dance with down in their head dress so that it spreads as the song is sung and the dancers dance. To witness this is quite spectacular as the air is filled with down and it slowly settles on honoured guests is like a blessing. In other cultures, the feather symbolizes respect, communication, healing, and embracing. To be in receipt of a feather is to be acknowledged for your work that benefits your community.
Work out in comfort with our 3 panel yoga leggings featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon