There is no real definition as to how the artist came up with the forms in this art. I personally studied many robes to try to get a feel for the form and the flow of the art. This is the result. This is my homage to an artform that is so very beautiful and to the weavers of today who have taken on this lifelong journey.
The chilkat art style is also being recreated by foreign companies and sold for profit - culturally appropriated. Please be sure you are buying this art form created and made by an Indigenous person/company.
Custom printed double knit face coverings keep you safe and comfortable for all day use! Featuring:
• Made from our super stretchy double knit poly
• Available in 2 youth and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
• Double layer of tightly knitted fabric that appears as a single layer
• Precision cut edges to replace ties and elastics
• Vibrant prints are completely permanent
* Be cautious if you are prone to skin allergies as these coverings are 100% polyester