***Note: All masks print, cut, & sewn in Canada on demand. Expect your order to take 4 - 6 weeks for delivery***
Washable face mask made for long-term use and dozens of washes. My artist information and COVID safety tips are printed inside. Wash and lay flat to dry before use.
A mask alone, however well built, is not enough to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19. Wash your hands often. Keep your distance. Stay home as much as you can. Thank you for supporting local products and the art of Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist, Victoria BC.
- Removable nose wire included
- Pre-shrunk and face-fitting
- Available in 5 sizes:
- X-Small = children ages 3-6
- Small = children ages 7 - 12
- Medium - average woman/teenager
- Large - average man
- X-Large - larger faces with generous head sizes
- Double layer of heat-treated highly stretch poly interlock (100% polyester).
- MADE IN CANADA!! :)
- Featuring Authentic, Indigenous art by Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist
- Many great designs to inspire
Indigenous Peoples are preyed upon and we are disappearing by the 1000s. We are often on the receiving end of physical attack, verbal attack and unfair judgement from the majority. We have to work harder to prove ourselves and when we speak up we are labelled.
In spite of all this, we rise. We rise together, we lift each other up and we know that we are warriors. We are educators, we are being educated, we are entrepreneurs, we are decision makers, we are life givers, we know that we are the heart beat of our nations.
This mask acknowledges the failed attempt to silence Indigenous Peoples. The feathers represent Peace and Respect for those who have fallen.
All proceeds from this mask will go towards the continued efforts to help families of MMI Peoples and other charities.