***Note: All masks print, cut, & sewn in Canada on demand. Expect your order to take 4 - 6 weeks for delivery***
Washable face mask made for long-term use and dozens of washes. My artist information and COVID safety tips are printed inside. Wash and lay flat to dry before use.
A mask alone, however well built, is not enough to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19. Wash your hands often. Keep your distance. Stay home as much as you can. Thank you for supporting local products and the art of Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist, Victoria BC.
- Removable nose wire included
- Pre-shrunk and face-fitting
- Available in 5 sizes:
- X-Small = children ages 3-6
- Small = children ages 7 - 12
- Medium - average woman/teenager
- Large - average man
- X-Large - larger faces with generous head sizes
- Double layer of heat-treated highly stretch poly interlock (100% polyester).
- MADE IN CANADA!! :)
- Featuring Authentic, Indigenous art by Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist
- 5 great designs to inspire
The butterfly teaches us trust, resilience, and honour. It trusts its' destiny and goes forward knowing that there is an unknown in its' life. It is resilient as it accepts and adapts to change as it happens around it and to it. It honours its' destiny by emerging from the safety of it's cocoon after going through life changes and being beautiful.