***Note: All masks print, cut, & sewn in Canada on demand. Expect your order to take 4 - 6 weeks for delivery***
Washable face mask made for long-term use and dozens of washes. My artist information and COVID safety tips are printed inside. Wash and lay flat to dry before use.
A mask alone, however well built, is not enough to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19. Wash your hands often. Keep your distance. Stay home as much as you can. Thank you for supporting local products and the art of Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist, Victoria BC.
- Removable nose wire included
- Pre-shrunk and face-fitting
- Available in 5 sizes:
- X-Small = children ages 3-6
- Small = children ages 7 - 12
- Medium - average woman/teenager
- Large - average man
- X-Large - larger faces with generous head sizes
- Double layer of heat-treated highly stretch poly interlock (100% polyester).
- MADE IN CANADA!! :)
- Featuring Authentic, Indigenous art by Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist
- 5 great designs to inspire
The Gibuu / Wolf is one of 4 main clans in the Gitxsan territory and is my father clan, which means his clan is charged with taking care of me and my siblings throughout my life. If ever there is a time I need help, they will be there. In happy times and sad times. This is a part of our Gitxsan culture. I asked permission from my father and uncle to draw a wolf as is the proper procedure and respect. This is why I chose to draw this wolf with form line.
The wolf is respected for its intelligence, strength, agility and cunning ability to hunt. Their capacity for loyalty and devotion to family is one of the pillars of our culture. The wolf's speech and song through its howl is impressive and is imitated in our dances.