***Note: All masks print, cut, & sewn in Canada on demand. Expect your order to take 4 - 6 weeks for delivery***
Washable face mask made for long-term use and dozens of washes. My artist information and COVID safety tips are printed inside. Wash and lay flat to dry before use.
A mask alone, however well built, is not enough to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19. Wash your hands often. Keep your distance. Stay home as much as you can. Thank you for supporting local products and the art of Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist, Victoria BC.
- Removable nose wire included
- Pre-shrunk and face-fitting
- Available in 5 sizes:
- X-Small = children ages 3-6
- Small = children ages 7 - 12
- Medium - average woman/teenager
- Large - average man
- X-Large - larger faces with generous head sizes
- Double layer of heat-treated highly stretch poly interlock (100% polyester).
- MADE IN CANADA!! :)
- Featuring Authentic, Indigenous art by Shar Wilson, Gitxsan Artist
- 5 great designs to inspire
Frog or Ganada (Gitxsan) is my clan. The frog lives in two systems on earth, water and land. So it is known to be adaptable, wise and able to transcend realms and worlds.
The beautiful singing of the Ganada often represents the common voice of all people, it is therefore empowering and magical to be a recipient of a mystical performance. Often, you will see the Ganada's tongue touching another being, this is how it is exchanging knowledge and power. Or, you may see a Ganada peeking out from another creature or living organism. You can be assured that the creature has seen and heard what Ganada has seen and heed it's advice.
The Frog clan is found throughout the west coast of BC and into the United States and is an important clan throughout. In nature, where the frog dwells the environment is healthy and stable.